Terms & Conditions
1. No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email, telephone or sms and the passenger has been issued with a reference number.
2. Our fixed prices are valid only for direct journeys, without additional stops, pickups and drop offs. Additional stops, drop offs and pickups will be charged per minute according to our price list. For example, a transfer from two pickup points (A and B) to the airport will be charged as a city journey from A to B and then as a transfer from B to the airport. Respectively, a transfer from the airport to two drop off points (A and B) will be charged as the transfer from the airport and then as a city journey from A to B.
3. Passengers are strongly advised to give enough time for their journey, especially passengers travelling to the airport.
4. Please note babies are counted as passengers. This is important when considering the size of the vehicle you wish to choose.
5. All pickups from the airports are allowed 1 hour free from the actual landing time/docking time. We track the flight statuses. Our driver will come inside the airport within 15 minutes after the landing time and wait in the arrival hall with the name sign. There after waiting time will be charged according to our price list but in any case not less than the cost of one hour of paid parking in the respective airport. Flight delays are exempt from these charges.
6. Pickups from the railroad stations are allowed 30 minutes free from the train arrival time as scheduled. We can’t monitor the exact time of a train’s arrival. Our driver will come inside a rail terminal when a train arrives (according to the timetable) and wait in the arrival hall with the name sign. Meeting at the rail terminal includes an hour of parking. While booking a ride, point the number of your carriage, and in this case a driver will come to your carriage.
7. Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 10 minutes from the actual booked time, thereafter a sum per minute in accordance to our price list will be added to the fare quoted. Remember that the most of parking places in the center of Moscow are paid ( a driver can wait for you free only 10 minutes).
8. Please call our office if you cannot locate our driver at the appointed meeting point. If it is a rail terminal, don’t go far from your carriage till our dispatcher or driver call you. If it is an airport, don’t go far from the custom zone.
9. If the passenger missed a flight this information must be given to us immediately and not later than 2 hours before the scheduled flight arrival, so that we will notify the driver not to go to the airport for that pick up. If the journey was prepaid it will be refunded. However, if the passenger wants to take another flight not later than 3 hours after the missed one, we will provide the service at no extra cost.
10. All prices are quoted per car.
11. No show is defined as follows:
12. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
13. Our Standard (saloon) and Station Wagon (estate) cars carry maximum of 4 passengers.
14. Our Minivans (MPVs) carry maximum of 8 Passengers.
15. Our Business and VIP class cars carry maximum of 3 passengers.
16. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
17. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to a passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
18. Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
19. In case of a transfer on fixed rate the driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
20. CSP Tours Taxi does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
21. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
22. A booking/reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company. This can be done by email or by phone.
23. Cancellations must be notified to us 1 hour prior to the pickup time if your pickup place is located within the cities of Moscow (within MKAD) or Saint Petersburg and you are required to inform us 2 hours prior if the pickup place is located in outer areas.
24. Cancellations informed later than 2 hours prior to pick up time will incur 50% of the booking price. This excludes bookings made 2 hours before pickup time or later.
25. Cancellations not informed up to 1 hour before pick up time will incur 100% of the booking price. This excludes bookings made 1 hour before pickup time or later.
26. Any messages or descriptions on this website are to be seen only as guides. They are not legally binding.
28. Illustrations, photographs and description on the website, brochures, pricelists or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
29. The company reserves the right to make use of subcontractors to provide the service to the customers.
30. If you have any query about these, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org .